Tuesday 10 April 2018

A Viking Dream



I recently had the chance (thank you world) to visit Norway, a place which can only be described with words that imply an excess of splendour.
My fave part however had to be the Viking museum. My jaw is still in traction after a tragic floor hitting incident that occurred when I walked through the front doors.

Whilst recovering, I have been inspired to pair some of my photography with some of my words.

Interestingly enough all of the ships on display had been re purposed as burial vessels for important figures and I reference this in my picture. My hunch is that they would prefer to be surrounded by briny waters and filled with the sounds of creaking timbers and oars slicing rhythmically through the sea.
But what do I know?
Vikings. 
Could.Anything.Be.Cooler?

Happy pillaging (and lets leave it at that;).
xoxox LMK

No comments:

Post a Comment